Hi readers! So, if you already read the About Me part of the blog, you know that I love to read! But I just want to say a little bit more about myself to you fellow readers.
I am in high school, and when you love reading as much as I do, you find time to read. I have loved reading all of my life, and I have my grandpa to thank for that! One of my reading accomplishments includes reading all 7 Harry Potters in less than a year. I love reading most genres, but my favorite is teen chicklit. I also tend to read more than one book at a time (right now I believe I'm reading 5 or 6 books).
I get some of my recommendations from word of mouth (my friends are all big readers, too), browsing Barnes and Noble, or from my new favorite book podcast, Books on the Nightstand. I use goodreads.com to keep track of my books, so check that website out too!
I also love love love to write! I'm experiencing a little bit of a writer's block right now, but I always have ideas running through my head. I also try to journal a lot, because any writing beats no writing at all!
Come back next week, and Read On!
No comments:
Post a Comment